The Clermont Club Casino is back!

Have you tried this casino?

Royal Panda
Huge selection of table games, slots and live casino. Accepts players from over 30 countries.

Casino Brokers’s David Mills has announced that the legendary and exclusive London casino club, the Clermont Club casino, has new owners, who are planning to re-open the splendid casino at some point in the future. There is no opening date yet, but since the new owners are planning to renovate the venue then we can probably expect no sooner than early 2020.

Top International Casinos

The casino sites below accept international players, with some exclusions

Royal Panda

Casino Games - Slots - Live Casino - Sports betting

Luxury Casino

Over 550 games - Progressive Jackpots - Download Casino Option

Golden Tiger

Huge Jackpots including Mega Moolah

Casino.com

Classic Casino Games and Live Casino

Mansion Casino

Table Games - Slots - Jackpots - Live Casino

Casino Brokers would like to congratulate Mayfair Casino Ltd for its recent acquisition of the famous Clermont Club in Mayfair, which was formally announced to the markets on 2nd May 2019. The Clermont Club is an iconic casino brand that has stood proud in Berkeley Square since 1960 and has a rich and glamourous history. This acquisition completes a stellar year for this new casino company, which acquired Horizons Casino in Leicester Square in April 2018. The Clermont Club is a beautiful Grade I listed heritage property set in the heart of Mayfair, designed and built in 1744 by the renowned architect, William Kent. The new owners intend to complete a full renovation and re-open this legendary venue in due course. We wish the management and its staff every success!

Before it’s closure The Clermont Club was one of the finest private casino clubs in the world. Famous for its discreet and opulent London townhouse located in the prestigious Berkeley Square offered a refined, intimate private gaming and exquisite dining in the heart of London’s Mayfair.

The building housing The Clermont Club’ has been built in 1745 by the eminent William Kent for Lady Isabella Finch, a member of the household of King George III. But it wasn’t until the early 19th Century when the club became a gambling haven for its members including aristocrats, statesmen, celebrities, and later movie stars.